Thursday, February 05, 2009

post for a post

Over the past few months i was pondering over the thought - why and what do you write in a blog?

I have almost 62 subscriptions on my Google Reader, and watch more then 476 items on a monthly basis.
There are all kinds of blogs, news blogs, tech blogs, and personal blogs. Now everybody would understand what are news and tech blogs. what are Personal blogs, i am not able to understand till date. Some people use to share there knowledge of any general stuff, others use it for ranting, others use for fun, and write anything, without any relation to anybody, like just for the hack of it. I may be one of the last ones. Trying to share stuff, no body is interested in.

I want to actually follow a pattern some where. Infact everywhere. But my own pattern. Pattern i want people to follow.

There are so many things i want to do in life, this is one of them.
I want to work hard in office.
I want to excel in office.
I want to workout in gym.
I want to read lots of news and magazines.
I want to watch lots of news on the TV - business and political.
I want to read blogs.
I want to write blogs - not sure about what.
I want to start a business.

This is my logical wish list.
I dont want to talk about the physical wish list. Other wise this blog page would become short of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment