Wednesday, December 03, 2008

gearing up

As majority of us know that it was the Thanksgiving Day in the last week and its the biggest selling event in the year. From the financial point of view, everybody was expecting increased sale as compared to last year, to bring US from recession, but whatever we think, never happen. Anyway, I was in the market for a desktop, and like last year wanted to buy all of my stuff before the actual day and that too online, but the deals this time were not as good as last years. There were several doorbuster events on big stores, but I am too lazy for that, although some of my friends do got a laptop for 350$, when they were standing in the line since 10.30 in the night.
I wanted to buy a desktop, where I can place the pics and write my blogs on my own page. I am in the process of revamping ManuSaurabh.Info. Lets see, when and how it turns out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment