Friday, October 31, 2008

Appropriate header not found...

I wrote this email, blogged here, approximately 2 years ago, and mailed it to my college group. And people were asking me questions at that time. But certainly, I was denying any truth in the email. But today I can say, Yes, that email is valid now.

I am soon to be a father. EDD is sometime in April 09 am excited. Well not exactly excited, Its a mixed reaction:-
I am happy
I am worried
I am sad
I am having goose bumps
I am crying
I am nauseated

Well, hell lot of things. I am sure it will take some time in getting acquainted with the situation. Sinking in with the feeling.

I should be happy and should take care of my different worries. M is still happy, cheerful, but gets tired pretty soon as compared. More over her shape is still same.

My future blogs will contain more about the Doctor's visit and M's changing situation.

3 comments:

  1. congrats and all the best to the would be parents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:44 PM

    thanks a tonne...looking forward for some advices...what to do and what not :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anytime.... to start with subscribe to babycentre.com or babycentre.in one of the best sites

    ReplyDelete