Thursday, July 31, 2008

This life sucks…

Years pass by, months watch them and days count them. We spend the life here without parents, without family, and think we are well off. What are we, Americans? Or some other breed?

I came to US to earn money and have some more for the house, a bit more for the kids, a little more for their education, and more for old age. Will that limit of more ever have a period? Or we are going to live this life like this.

I always wanted to have fame at work, being Lion by nature. I think a lot like him. But in the end I miss one thing – courage. There comes Indianness. The Indian education system is built to produce babus. Always to accept things as they are given, and never to ask for them. Someone, who dares to ask, is shown door.

Well, I am totally off right now. And want something more out of life apart from 9-5 job. Ya ya, I know I used to say this when I was in india. Now the same stuff in US. Yes, unless you do something new, you wont get it. Same rule applies.

So go ahead and start asking for all that you want in life. Life doesn’t give you a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment