Tuesday, July 15, 2008

babies in mind?

This is 2.40 am and I am wide awake, reason, saw a dream, and since I wanted to write it down and did not want to forget, so here I am.

Background, as everybody knows, we were on vacation to Miami, Florida. So it was all cruising in my mind, and my sister just came from India after meeting my very old Granny, whom I fondly call “badi mi” just a short for big mommy. And my MIL (she is pretty young). And the last weekend we were at friends place,all young couples talking babies, planning either first baby or second.

Dream-- so there we were on a cruise, my wife asked me to sit inside and said that she was outside with friends and when the cruise starts she would board the ship. Fair enough. She was out with friends. And one of the other friends being K. Suddenly the ship started moving and without anybody on the ship, me alone... I was dead scared as to what’s happening, and then after traveling for almost 15 minutes I requested the captain of the ship to drop me off at some other point. I ran through every bikini clad woman and yes without even looking at them or the sari clad woman at the same time, making it a rare combination of any shore of Ganges in Allahabad and a Semi Modern club of Peach shaped woman.

Well I reached to my wife and asked what the hell happened and she said K is not feeling well but it’s a good news...somebody is pregnant, and I asked are you, pat came the reply- not me its K. K in her tone replied- not me , its Manu who is pregnant with twins.Then after shying she acknowledged that she is pregnant and now she would be tasting the salsa of Motherhood which she is happy to.

So guys, what you think I am doing at 3.10 in the night/morning. Didn’t want to let go this beautiful thought. Comments anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment