Saturday, February 04, 2006

Wedding Party

It was some time ago, before i went for my wedding that i got a fone from one of my school junior, saurabh, saying come back and it's a surprise, i thought gone man, these guys will leave me with a deep whole in my pocket.

Few days back i was told to keep myself free on 4th Feb 2006, i was wondering days are very near, so start saveing :).

Then on the same day, i was told to reach Chandni Chowk, a good hang out restaurent in Koramangla, Bangalore, by 7.30 en the evening.

I reached an hour late, as expected, coz my beautiful wife was busy getting ready. There these ppl have arranged a dinner for the newly wedded couple. Well these ppl are my school juniors cum brothers...

So there we had a good fun with north Indian dinner. Ice cream was planned later. Also decided that all gonna come to our place in some time, may in the next fortnight.

But all in all it was a good experience. It was a real heart warming treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment