Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Friends Reunion

Friends Reunion

I was in Pune for the last weekend, to celebrate the Valentine's Day with my beautiful wife. So I thought of meeting few school friends there, with whom I have not met for last 5 years. So I called up those people day before yesterday and set the program to meet in the afternoon for the lunch. As usual Mr. Tits (Titash Neogi) was late, came along with his sweet, cute wife. And then it all started with leg pulling, information hiding with wives, sharing etc, and then it was Maloo's turn to say hi. It was Mr Shalabh Maloo, who was there with us. He added some salt and pepper in the discussions. We also discussed about old teachers with there same old nick names, and also about old classmates. Well all in all it was a good experience. Meeting those oldies and then discussing those things.

Alone I can only say but together we can shout, alone I can only smile but together we can laugh, alone i can only live but together we can celebrate. That’s being Friends.

Hope the love we shared, stays there.

No comments:

Post a Comment