Monday, July 12, 2010

india trip

Its difficult to express in words the feelings when you are so close to landing on your motherland. The smell in the air, every footstep, people watching you, greeting you. The smell may be foul, watching your footstep to avoid stepping on dirt and people watching you to get hold of you and snatch away something or the other from you. Well, whatever it is, its mera bharat mahaan.
My dream of visiting India was fulfilled and I was in India for a 3 week trip. Although, it sounded like 3 weeks would'nt be enough, but for me it was more then sufficient.
We had several work to be done in Ajmer as well as Saharanpur. And I managed to finish, most of them.
This post is one of many posts which would appear here in the form of individual posts.
I would talk about:

  • My transition to Indian weather.
  • The train trip from Allahabad to Ajmer.
  • The two marriages.
  • Indian Economy.
  • Road drive in India.
  • My Visa stamping and immigration.

No comments:

Post a Comment