Saturday, April 18, 2009

the process

Yeah, its a long awaited...but will cut it short...
I will try to present in a timeline manner.
6.30a - reached hospital.

7.00a - started with Pitocin, to induce labor.

8.00a - labor pains started kicking in.
12.00noon - pains were unbearable, hence epidural started.

5.30p - pushing started.
8.30p - no progress.
9.00p - doc gave 30 mins grace period to change the position of the baby, else c-sec.
9.30p - M was in the OT. I went with her.

9.41p - Pari(an angel) arrived in this world - "Hello, World". ;-)
9.45p - 10.15p - she was in my hand, i was looking at her and she was looking at me, yes for good 30 minutes. I dint even take my eyes off her even for a sec.
10.30p - M was out and back in the room. happy family re-union.

After seeing M for and thanking her for the best gift in my life from her to me, (Can not ask for anything more!!) started calling all my cousins. That was the best night in my life. i slept quite late that day thinking about her.
Sent the mail to all form the hospital network...not sure what happened, but most of the mails were bounced.

I am not really sure, how life is going to take turns now, but for now, i am on 7th heaven. And don't ask me to get down...

No comments:

Post a Comment