Wednesday, March 25, 2009

delayed update

Well, I am writing this blog after so long, as I have not got a lot of time recently, or maybe I was not in a mood to write anything...
I am writing today to give an update on what’s going on recently in life in context to the baby.
M's date is nearing and hence we were trying to put a full stop on the various baby items we wanted to buy. The last few things which were remaining was the crib (though we might not need it initially) and the scrap book. I badly needed the scrap book...something with the human touch apart from this blog...where I update things once in a while...
Also, one major thing....M's mom arrived today from India....she saw her @ the airport and started crying....and since then both are together...
In the previous visits to the doc...She said the baby is already very low...and delivery should be before due date...so we were kind of worried...that it should wait till mom arrives...so here she is....
also there is one more major activity going on these days...it seems like I was asking for something and I got that...but that’s a difficult question/situation...have to think more about it in detail...will tell when its materialized....till then keep guessing...

2 comments:

  1. all the best... dont worry too much and specially keep manu relaxed as much as possible

    and on the crib thing, if u really want the baby to sleep seperately (which i strongly recommend but then u need to take ur decision) u have to start on day 1... it will not happen otherwise when they get used to sleeping with u

    one book i strongly recommend to everyone is secrets of the baby whisperer, my doc recommended this and its a delight... my bible, this and ofcourse what to expect

    http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Baby-Whisperer-Connect-Communicate/dp/0345440900

    http://www.babywhisperer.com/babywhisperer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @monika hey thanks for the quick tip...

    ReplyDelete