Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Long time no see

It’s been long when I have written any blog, Vista was the one blog which I wrote recently.
Now being back on bench after 2-3 months of hard work (please don’t ask the definition of hard work) I’ll be writing more blogs, and reading them also.

My last work involved lot of research and development in the field of ELMAH, which is actually a plug-in from GotDotNet. Will write a new blog for that, explaining all about it.

I have been doing lot of orkut in last few weeks, don’t know how but u tend to take time out for those message and crazy scraps. I found almost 15+ long lost school mates. And then there are some crazy people also who try to add you in there list for any reason. Orkut gives you communities also where in people with similar interest can join and share there views.

Well if I remember I might blog for my trip tp Pondicherry, Tirupati and Shravanabelagola too.

No comments:

Post a Comment